Military Personnel Flight

We support all Airmen by assisting them in managing their military careers, and ensuring eligibility of entitlements.  Customer service actions (military and civilian ID cards, DEERS update, Agent letters, and passports) are by appointment only.

Customer Service

Services Offered:


CAC DEERS Mil Connect

Leave Web




To make an appointment for your Common Access Card or Military ID card, click the button:

Force Management

Email for:

  • Evaluations
  • Awards & Decorations


Email 49FSS.MPS

  • Unfavorable Information Files (UIFS)
  • Duty Status
  • G-Series Orders
  • Personnel Data Change

Passport Office

Passport Office located in Bldg 222

Email for:

  • Official & No-Fee Passorts
  • Passport Briefings
When to apply for a passport?If you don’t have a U.S. passport of any kind and need a no-fee or official passport.

If your no-fee or official passport is expiring and you need to renew it.

If your no-fee or official passport is lost, stolen, damaged or mutilated and you need to have it replaced.

Step 1 - Complete checklist and fill out formDownload the appropriate checklist and documents provided below to get a no-fee/official passport.

Passport application instructions.
Passport photo requirements.

Step 2 - Make an appointmentSchedule an appointment to have one of our Passport Agents review and sign off on your documents.

Hours of Operation

Military Personnel Flight
Monday - Friday
8:30 am to 3:30 pm

Wednesdays are by appointment only
Closed on Federal Holidays

Contact Us

681 2nd St
Bldg 222, Suite 107




Find us on social


49th Force Support Squadron
596 4th Street Bldg 224
Holloman AFB, NM 88330

©49 FSS - Holloman AFB